Monday, January 10, 2011

Sick Kids and Dead Lizards

Sick kids are really sad looking.  I have 2 sick kids at home today.  One has a virus with a high fever (not just guessing, went to the Dr. this morning) and the other has an ear and sinus infection.  When you have active children who run around and laugh a lot sick ones are really sad!
You know your kids are really sick when your daughter doesn’t care what clothes she wears and hasn’t added any accessories to her outfit all day.  My almost 9 year old son is happy watching The Wonder Pets…that is really sad.
After looking at sad sick kids I looked out the window to see beautiful nature and noticed the lizard graveyard my cat decided to turn my patio into.  There were 3 little dead lizard bodies.  The cat was very happy and was smiling as he looked through the slider at me.  On a positive note, he is keeping the reptile population in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment