Friday, January 7, 2011

Nerf Guns

My kids decided to play Nerf Guns right before dinner.  Cooking dinner, looking for Nerf darts ( I have 3, yes 3, junk drawers to search in), were able to find 2 for each kid.  Kids are now happily running around the house pegging each other with Nerf darts.  They end up in the kitchen and are laughing hysterically as they are pegging me in the butt with darts, don't forget, I am still cooking dinner.  My five year old daughter yells, "Lock and load baby" (where does she get this stuff?)

Nerf Guns are great, only a couple of rules I have contrived. #1 No Nerf Guns that are the size of your kids, they are a real weapon when they are that big.  #2 The darts really should have little tracking devices on them so we can find the darts.  #3 If at all possible, have your children play with them outside...this leads to the lawnmower eating up the darts..drawback.

1 comment: