Monday, January 24, 2011

A Portrait of Me

My daughter loves to draw, paint, create; anything artistic is her favorite thing to do.  She has an easel from IKEA that I bought for her to help her write her letters.  She loves to draw on it and drew the picture below just the other day.

I was so touched she thinks I am pretty.  The fact that my skin tone looks a bit jaundice indicating a liver problem is a little disturbing.  I don’t in fact have any liver problems or yellow toned skin.  I also don’t wear my hair in pig tails very often (usually only for Yoga).  I love to see how we look through the eyes of a child, it really helps put things in perspective…especially since she thinks I looked best when dressed up for a costume party last year.  I had teased hair, lots of blue eye shadow, raging red lipstick...you know, like a hooker…it was her most favorite look of mine yet.  So much to live up to!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love it Tracy! I think the pig tails are your best feature! :-)

    ReplyDelete