Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's Weekend!

Happy Valentine’s Weekend!  I hope you are all our spreading love to those around you.  I love to celebrate the holidays and decorate for each one.  It is so fun to make handmade decorations and gifts.  I found a design in the February edition of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine for a heart garland craft.  The instructions used scrapbook paper, but I had some extra felt lying around so I decided to use that.  My daughter loves to craft and so I drew the hearts and she cut them out.  We used a little valentine ribbon and wa-la…adorable Valentine decoration we can use for years to come!

Enjoy your weekend, I can’t wait to celebrate with my kids and hubby on Monday…we don’t have school, Thank you President Lincoln!

No comments:

Post a Comment