Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Shower

My mom, sis, and I gave a baby shower for our friend Jess today.  It was so much fun!  There is nothing like a day for the ladies and little girls to have lunch and celebrate the coming of a new baby.
Since Jess and her husband want to be surprised at the birth, I decided to theme the shower around the mom to be.  She likes flowers, purples, and chocolates.  I made the invitations first, using Brittish Designs digital kit, Itty Bitty. 


Then I based the flower arrangements and favors (a cello bag with different chocolates in it) around the colors of the invitation. Budget tip, buy your glass vases for arrangements at a thrift store, you will even pay less than the dollar stores.  At the end of the shower I send the arrangements home with the mom to be and her relatives.  It was 76 and sunny, we all had lunch outside!



My Mom found these adorable cupcakes at a local bakery, French's Pastry.

It was a fun and fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. so cute Tracy! Love the invitations! I wouls have loved to be a guest...I'm sure the mom-to-be loved it!!

    ReplyDelete