Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Secretaries Day!

Happy Secretaries Day!  Actually Secretaries Day is next week, but since we have Easter Break we are celebrating the school secretaries this week.  I always want to give them a little something to say, “Thank You” for all they do, but with 3 of them I have to think of money wise gift ideas.
My idea for this year is fun and inexpensive, yet practical!  I bought hand sanitizer gel at the dollar store, doesn’t matter what kind, you will cover it up!  I then bought a bag of jelly beans, some cello bags, ribbon, and used some cardstock and gems I had at home.
1.      Print out a cute saying with a fun font to glue to the front of the bottle.
2.    Glue on some gems, tie on a ribbon, and put in a cello bag.
3.    Surround bottom of bottle with jelly beans.
Now wasn’t that the easiest gift?!

1 comment: